Prime Contractor is the construction arm of Prime Concrete and has been formed in order to provide services to the building and construction industry in Georgia. It is very much based on the experience gained in the development of a highly successful and experienced concrete manufacturing company, Prime Concrete.
In the relatively short time in which the construction company has been operating it has successfully completed and is engaged in a wide portfolio of construction projects and has already earned itself a good reputation in the industry. It has been able to build on the vast experience gained from Prime Concrete, its modern production techniques, logistics, latest software, own plant and quarries.
The advantages of being able to draw on its own quarry materials cannot be overestimated as it allows the construction team on site to have total control over delivery of materials avoiding delays and hence offering considerable cost savings to the clients.
The mission statement for Prime Contractor is:
To be our customers preferred choice for sustainable construction solutions, offer value for money and complete its contracts on time and within budget.
We have all the necessary resources for this purpose including
- Our own production of materials and logistics
- A team of highly qualified and motivated engineers and site operatives
- Our own plant and machinery
Prime Contractor team act as a single provider. Not only of services, but of products too. From the raw materials in our own quarries, to our wide range production facilities, to our years of accumulated knowledge, we deliver everything that is required from within our Prime Concrete family.
- Earthworks, soil stabilisation, groundwork and drainage - we study geological data, plan and perform earthworks of any complexity with our own equipment and materials, and stabilise soil as required. If necessary, we provide a system of land drainage to ensure long term stability of the land.
- Construction of concrete roads, paved areas and parking lots - cement-concrete pavements are highly durable and have a long life minimising maintenance costs. We are capable of making concrete slabs of any size and complexity using a vibrating beam or concrete-paver each available from our own resources.
- Construction of monolithic structures, reinforcing and concrete forming - monolithic structures are widely applied in civil construction and infrastructure, both in underground or multi-storey structures. Using modern equipment, our well-trained teams set up any monolithic structures quickly and effectively. We use materials and equipment of well-known brands for calibration to achieve near-perfect precision of structures and high-quality surface finishes.
- Production of concrete piles and their installation with hydraulic impact hammer - concrete piles are used to erect solid structures on soft and unstable soils. We produce concrete piles and drive them into the ground with hydraulic equipment in accordance with the latest British European standards (BS EN 12794:2005)
- Various installation and surfacing services - In a short span of time, we have accumulated vast experience in providing and installing various construction elements, such as drainage channels, water/fire pipelines, reinforced concrete structures. We always use state-of-the-art technology to the full satisfaction of our customers.
Health and Safety
At Prime Contractor Health and safety is at the very core of our operations and we always put safety and health first, our goal being for all our construction workers to return home unharmed at the end of each day. This also includes customers, contractors, subcontractors, employees and the general public
Our safety strategy concentrates on safety behaviours, visible felt leadership and safe management of our people. Our leadership team regularly discuss safety, brainstorm ideas, create solutions and are committed to promote unlimited safety and reach our goal of Zero Harm
One of our policy targets for 2015 is to certify our HESS system in accordance to ISO 18100
For us, quality starts with the smallest detail. By going beyond the standardisation processes, we constantly assess our customers' satisfaction.
Our goal is to become accredited in accordance with the ISO 9001-2008 standard. With this in mind we constantly improve our procedures and have regular training sessions for our staff.
Our quality management system aims to:
- provide professional management,
- stress to all levels of staff and workers the importance of high quality
- adopt straightforward procedures
- provide simple and reliable methodology
- always utilise appropriate machinery and equipment
- engage independent expert's advice and assessment where necessary
Prime Contractor is sympathetic to environmental issues impacting the construction industry and endeavours always to deliver projects that will meet the needs of this and future generations.
+995 77 272200
Kokaia Alley 1, Poti, Georgia
Enter your e-mail